Might and Magic IV: Clouds of Xeen is the fourth game in the Might and Magic series. It was released in 1992 and continues the story arc from the previous installment, Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra, with a whole new party of characters and game engine.
Explore a 3-D world that has fallen under the iron grip of a diabolical overload. Create a personalized party of adventurers and journey to the four corners of your imagination as you strive to complete your mission. Throughout your explorations you will take on fantastic quests, fearsome monsters, and challenges beyond compare. When you are ready, journey to the cloud world and face the ultimate foe... Lord Xeen himself.
The Best Just Got Better!
- 3-D animated roleplaying epic
- 256 color VGA graphics
- Explicit sound effects
- Complete musical score
- Automatic note taking
- Animated help icons
- Full screen animations
- Turn based game system
- Dozens of quests and puzzles
- Simultaneous 3-D and overhead display
- Hundreds of animated monsters and objects
- Simple point and click interface
- Hundreds of spells and magical items
- Numerous outdoor terrains
- Dungeons, Castles, Towns, Towers, Caverns
- And much more...
The Clouds of Xeen await you!